Capital Therapy Group is a team of energetic and motivated therapists dedicated to improving the lives of children, adults and their families. We encourage a family-centered approach and strive to go above and beyond the average therapy experience. Come join our team!
- Benefits Medical/Dental insurance stipend
- Retirement plan with company match
- CPR certification
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Administrative support
- Uniform allowance (for monogrammed scrubs)
- Weekly documentation time
Positions Currently Available:
Student Volunteer (Monday-Friday 9am-12pm with flexibility involving alternative schedules of M/W/F or T/Th shifts): CTG is seeking students interested in gaining clinical experience working alongside Speech-Language Pathologists, Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists. Opportunities to observe evaluations and treatment in addition to clinic management support will be provided.